Team members have already published several articles to highlight the contributions PROSNOW is making to snow science, both in terms of modelling and snow management techniques. Read them here:
- Lucas Berard-Chenu, Jonathan Cognard, Hugues François, Samuel Morin and Emmanuelle George: Do changes in snow conditions have an impact on snowmaking investments in French Alps ski resorts?Published in International Journal of Biometeorology. 28.05.2020
- Martin Gerbaux, Pierre Spandre, Hugues François, Emmanuelle George and Samuel Morin: Snow Reliability and Water Availability for Snowmaking in the Ski resorts of the Isère Département (French Alps), Under Current and Future Climate Conditions. Published in Journal of Alpine research, 2020.
- Bruno Abegg, Samuel Morin, Osman Cenk Demiroglu, Hugues François, Michael Rothleitner, Ullrich Strasser. Overloaded! Critical revision and a new conceptual approach for snow indicators in ski tourism. Published in International Journal of Biometeorology. 04.2.2020
- Florian Hanzer, Carlo Maria Carmagnola, Pirmin Philipp Ebner, Franziska Koch, Fabiano Monti, Mathias Bavay, Matthias Bernhardt, Matthieu Lafaysse, Michael Lehning, Ulrich Strasser, Hugues François, Samuel Morin: Simulation of snow management in Alpine ski resorts using three different snow models. Published in Cold Regions Science and Technology. 15.1.2020
- Thomas Grünewald, Fabian Wolfsperger, and Michael Lehning: Snow Farming: Conserving snow over the summer. Published in The Cryosphere (Journal). 12.1.2019
- Florian Hanzer, Carlo Carmagnola, Pirmin Ebner, Mathias Bavay, Mathieu Lafaysse, Michael Lehning, Ulrich Strasser, Hugues François, Samuel Morin: Simulating snow conditions in ski resorts with the physically based snowpack models AMUNSDEN, Crocus, and SNOWPACK/Alpine 3D. Published in International Snow Science
Workshop Proceedings, 2018.
- Samuel Morin, Ghislain Dubois, and the PROSNOW Consortium: PROSNOW: Provision of a prediction system allowing for management and optimization of snow in Alpine ski resorts. Published in International Snow Science Workshop Proceedings, 2018.
- Carlo Carmagnola, Samuel Morin, Matthieu Lafaysse, Mattthieu Vernay, Nicolas Eckert, Lauriane Batté, Jean- Michel Soubeyroux, Christian Viel: Combination of climatological information and meteorological forecast for seamless prediction of Alpine snow conditions. Published in International Snow Science Workshop Proceedings, 2018.